HSC Travel Guidelines Related to COVID-19
HSC travel guidelines in compliance with CDC recommendations
HSC-Sponsored Domestic Travel
- For mission-essential HSC travel, travel authorizations must be approved by your supervisor.
- Travelers are strongly encouraged to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to departure.
- You are responsible for knowing potential COVID-19 restrictions for incoming visitors at your final destination.
Personal Domestic Travel
- HSC faculty, staff and students should review current CDC travel recommendations/guidelines for all area(s) you will be visiting on your trip.
All International Travel (HSC-Sponsored and Personal)
- Current requirements remain in place for all international travel.
- CDC Travel Guidance
- DHS Arrival Restrictions
- State Department Travel Advisories
- State Department Information About U.S. Passport Processing
This page was last modified on April 21, 2021