Published: March 19, 2020
Categories: UNT Health Clinic
To our patients:
To ensure your safety, effective March 19, 2020, all HSC Clinical Practice Group clinics and locations will be transitioning patient care from face-to-face visits to telehealth (phone and/or video) until further notice. For those with scheduled appointments, a team member will be contacting you soon with more details.
While the method of care-delivery is changing temporarily, we want to assure you that the provider-patient relationship that you have established with us remains the same. As always, your health and well-being is of the highest importance to us and your provider will continue to be available to manage your care.
For any questions about this transition, your routine care, or any new non-emergent medical issues, we are still available by calling 817-735-3627. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department. As we navigate the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, here are things you can do to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and immediately throw it away
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we remain committed to providing excellent care to our patients. Sincerely,
HSC Clinical Practice Group