Frequently Asked Questions
What are HSC’s reopening transition dates?
Will HSC still allow flexible work arrangements?
I am a caregiver of someone who has COVID-19, or I have COVID-19 symptoms myself. Do I return to campus to work?
Safety and Wellbeing
What role can I play to ensure the health and safety of our HSC community?
Am I required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before leaving my home and coming to campus?
I’m waiting on my COVID test results. Can I still come to campus?
What do I do if I am experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19?
Where do I report if I’m told by an employee or student that they tested positive for COVID-19?
Will there be enhanced cleaning of workspaces to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19?
When do I have to wear a mask or other face covering?
What do I do if I have concerns about other employees or students not following the HSC COVID-19 Safety Guidelines?
What do I do, as a student, if I’m told I must be tested before going on a clinical rotation?
Is there mental health support for employees and students returning to campus?
What if I notice unsafe working conditions?
Are there still travel restrictions in place?
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—Helping to Get and Keep America Open
- City of Fort Worth Updates
- State Updates
- City News
- UNTHSC COVID-19 Updates
- ACHA Guidelines: Preparing for COVID-19
- Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas
- UNTS COVID-19 Employee Resources – HR FAQ; leave options; cybersecurity safeguards; insurance details related to COVID-19
- Flexible Work Arrangement Policy
- World Health Organization
This page was last modified on June 8, 2021