COVID-19 Cases at HSC
We are closely monitoring active COVID-19 cases that impact our campus community.
To reduce risks to campus, we’re tracing contacts within our community, including faculty, staff and students who have tested positive for COVID-19.
REMINDER: If you have tested “positive” for COVID, please be sure to report your result to the HSC secure email at HSCCOVID@unthsc.edu.
If you need a COVID test, contact our Priority Health Clinic at 817-735-CARE to make an appointment.
Updated June 24, 2022
|Active COVID-19 cases with direct campus impact||Active COVID-19 cases with indirect campus impact||Total|
Cases will be removed from the total once they have met criteria for symptom-based recovery. Criteria for symptoms-based recovery is defined as:
- 5 full days have passed since the date positive COVID-19 test was administered (not the date the test result was received)
- Improvement of symptoms (symptoms other than fever do not need to be fully resolved)
- More than 24 hours have passed since last fever without using of fever reducing medications
Note: Prolonged symptom(s) in individuals who are immunocompromised may require longer isolation periods.
- Active Cases: Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Direct Campus Impact: Individuals who have been on the HSC campus within 2 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms or receiving a positive COVID-19 test.
- Indirect Campus Impact: Individuals who do NOT report having been on the HSC campus within 2 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms or receiving a positive COVID-19 test.