COVID-19 Cases at HSC
We are closely monitoring active COVID-19 cases that impact our campus community.
To reduce risks to campus, we’re tracing contacts within our community, including faculty, staff and students who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Updated Friday, July 23
|Active COVID-19 cases with direct campus impact||Active COVID-19 cases with indirect campus impact||Total|
Cases will be removed from the total once they have met CDC criteria for symptom-based recovery. CDC criteria for symptoms-based recovery is defined as:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared and
- At least 24 hours have passed since last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
- Symptoms have improved
- For asymptomatic cases, at least 10 days have passed since testing date
- Active Cases: Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Direct Campus Impact: Individuals who have been on the HSC campus within 2 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms or receiving a positive COVID-19 test.
- Indirect Campus Impact: Individuals who do NOT report having been on the HSC campus within 2 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms or receiving a positive COVID-19 test.
This page was last modified on July 23, 2021