Work culture and environment
The StrengthsFinder® assessment can assist you with discovering and understanding your strengths and talents. Completing the assessment will provide you with a list of your “top five” signature themes, which can help you enhance the behaviors that lead to success.
Completing StrengthsFinder® can help you:
- Recognize talents and shape them into strengths
- Identify skills that will help with your future career
- Offer guidance about how to build your strengths and talents
- Enhance your friendships and professional relationships – When you know more about yourself and others, you can deepen your connections through conversations and shared experience.
- Share useful language – Talk about your Strengths with others to demonstrate the unique value you bring.
- Maximize your UNTHSC SCP experience – By focusing on what you do well, you can take responsibility for creating the best experience possible.
- Leverage your Strengths to overcome challenges – Focusing on Strengths does not mean you ignore your weaknesses. Instead, leverage your Strengths to address challenges you face in the classroom, at work, and in your relationships.
Click on the following link to take the StrengthsFinder® assessment and for more information: http://shop.gallup.com/strengths/sf20-grouped-product.html
This page was last modified on October 31, 2018