Emotional intelligence is a proven indicator of human performance and development. People with higher levels of emotional intelligence communicate effectively, form strong relationships, and create powerful coping strategies that can aid in burnout prevention and increased productivity. The EQ-I 2.0 tool can help individuals become aware of their emotional intelligence deficiencies that may be hurting their interpersonal relationships at work or leading to conflicts.
For more information and resources to assess emotional intelligence:
- Talent assessment resources
- Institute for Health and Human Potential resource center
- TalentSmart emotional intelligence resources
- Erickson International emotional intelligence resources
- High Performing Systems emotional intelligence resources
This page was last modified on October 30, 2018