- Postdoctoral positions are available immediately. Please send your CV to email@example.com
- We always welcome graduate and undergraduate students to join the Liu Lab!
- Dr. Annesha White and Jin hosted a successful demo for a patient-centered mobile app to enhance communication among patients, physicians, and pharmacists. We look forward to the release of the phone app soon!
- Hamed’s paper has been published in ACS Chem Neurosci. He discovered a new method to filter out the low-affinity ligands for dopamine receptors.
- Filtering out Low-Affinity Bitropic Ligands for Dopamine Receptors Based on Ligand Conformation
- Zhicheng’s paper has been published in Science Advances. Congratulations, Zhicheng, for this fantastic collaboration work with Chase Beisel lab.
- A positive, growth-based PAM screen identifies noncanonical motifs recognized by the S. pyogenes Cas9
- The issue “Allosteric assemblies” co-edited by Jin Liu and Luhua Lai for Curr Opin Struct Biol. was published.
- Editorial overview: Allosteric assemblies
- Jin gave a talk at the 15th Annual Texas Conference on Health Disparities titled “Big data analysis to characterize triple-negative breast cancer”.
- Zhicheng’s paper has been published in Curr Opin Struct Biol. Congratulations, Zhicheng!
- Allosteric regulation of CRISPR-Cas9 for DNA-targeting and cleavage
- Jin served as a review panelist for National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Hamed’s paper has been published in the Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. Congratulations, Hamed! This is a great paper using machine learning and deep learning methods to decipher protein allostery.
- Probing Protein Allostery as a Residue-Specific Concept via Residue Response Maps
- Our CRISPR/Cas9 story has been featured on UNTHSC News, EurekAlert, Spastic Paraplegia Foundation, and many other websites.
- Our lab received $437,864 National Institute of Health/National Heart Lung and Blood Institute grant. Congratulations!
- Ben and Hamed published their drug design paper on Angewandte Chemie International Edition (IF 12.257). Congratulations, Ben and Hamed!
- Our eLife paper was featured on eLife Digest
- Zhicheng and Hamed published their CRISPR paper on eLife (IF 7.616). Congratulations, Zhicheng and Hamed.
- Hamed published his D3 receptor drug discovery paper on Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. Congratulations, Hamed!