- Hamed’s paper has been published on the Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. Congratulations, Hamed!
- Probing Protein Allostery as a Residue-Specific Concept via Residue Response Maps
- Our CRISPR/Cas9 story has been featured on UNTHSC News, EurekAlert, Spastic Paraplegia Foundation, and many other websites.
- Our lab received $437,864 National Institute of Health/National Heart Lung and Blood Institute grant. Congratulations!
- Ben and Hamed published their drug design paper on Angewandte Chemie International Edition (IF 12.257). Congratulations, Ben and Hamed!
- Our eLife paper was featured on eLife Digest
- Zhicheng and Hamed published their CRISPR paper on eLife (IF 7.616). Congratulations, Zhicheng and Hamed.
- Hamed published his D3 receptor drug discovery paper on Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. Congratulations, Hamed!
This page was last modified on November 1, 2019