You’re Invited: Pharmacy Alumni Dinner, October 9
As a pharmacist and HSC College of Pharmacy alumnus, we know you’ve been making a difference in the world.
Share your journey with your fellow alumni at our 1st Annual Alumni Dinner event, while also making a difference in our current students’ professional development.
All proceeds from the event will support the Student Travel Fund for our current students to attend conferences and professional development opportunities.
We can’t wait to hear about your adventures!
Alumni Dinner – Make a World of Difference
- Sunday, October 9
6:30 – 9 p.m.
Reata’s Luna Vista Dome (located on Reata’s Rooftop Deck)
310 Houston St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Includes hors d’oeuvres, dinner, cash bar and lots of catching up!
- Business casual attire
- Seating is limited
- Parking information
Share a photo
Interested in a sharing your travel photos from your pharmacy career? Submit your photos to email@example.com with “Alumni Photos” in the subject line.
For additional questions, please contact Alumni Ambassador, Brittney Cox, at Brittney.Cox@unthsc.edu.
Your Alumni Ambassadors
- Brittney Cox, Class of 2018
- Jacob Hall, Class of 2020
- Sanjida Hoque, Class of 2021
- Abigail Hulsizer, Class of 2018
- Heily Pham, Class of 2020
- Victoria Thornton, Class of 2022
- Mayela Warner, Class of 2022