Deadline is April 1, 2021
Early Application is Recommended
In addition to admissions requirements international applicants must submit the following:
1. A course-by-course evaluation (original copy) by World Education Services, Inc. (WES), submitted directly to PharmCAS from WES. We require the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP).
2. Catalog course descriptions in English for the specific courses to be considered for fulfillment of prerequisites.**
3. Document(s) showing science prerequisite courses taken are designated for science majors, in English.**
4. Syllabi may be required.**
** To be uploaded to the Program Materials Section of PharmCAS under Documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Proficiency in English is required and will be measured by:
- An official TOEFL score of 80 or higher (internet based).
- Submit scores to PharmCAS using TOEFL PharmCAS Code 8246. Please note that meeting minimum scores does not guarantee admission.
- Completion of at least 74 semester credit hours at an accredited United States university or college (excludes F-1/J-1 students).
Other English language proficiency assessments may be used; please contact the admissions office for more information.
Possible Exemption from General Education Requirements
With a 4-year international degree from an accredited institution, applicants have the option to claim an academic exemption, which means the General Education Requirements are covered by the degree; all Math and Science Requirements must still be fulfilled. Please note this does NOT apply for 3-year international degrees.
Detailed information regarding prerequisites can be found here.
Check out upcoming virtual events here.
For questions regarding the admissions process, please contact email@example.com.
For questions regarding the I-20 process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you have an undergraduate pharmacy degree from outside the United States, you may be able to use this degree to become licensed as a pharmacist in Texas. Please see “Information for Foreign Pharmacy Graduates” on the Texas State Board of Pharmacy website: https://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/applicants/foreign-pharm-grad.asp.
This page was last modified on March 31, 2021