2021 Scholarships and Awards
HSC College of Pharmacy in Fort Worth, Texas, is offering scholarships and awards for students entering the program in fall 2021 (Class of 2025). Non-residents awarded a scholarship may also be eligible for in-state tuition.
Contact our Admissions Office to see if you qualify and find out how to apply.
Dean’s Achievement Award: $10,000 over 3 years
- Math and science GPA > 3.5
High Achievement Award: $6,000 over 3 years
- Math and science GPA > 3.25
UNT Legacy Award: $6,000 over 3 years
- Must be a student from the UNT System – UNT Denton, UNT Dallas and UNT Health Science Center
- Math and science GPA > 3.0
Financial Need Award: $6,000 over 3 years
- Must have completed FAFSA application
- Math and science GPA > 2.75
2030 Pharmacy Vision Scholarship: $4,000 over 4 years
- Math and science GPA > 2.8
- Essay: What role will pharmacists play in the US health care system in the year 2030 and how will you prepare for that type of practice? (250-500 words)
- Link to scholarship application: unthsc.academicworks.com (access to the link is granted upon admittance to the program)
- Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis, are competitive, and may not be combined with the other awards.
- No need to apply for Dean’s Achievement, High Achievement, UNT Legacy Award, or Financial Need awards. Students are considered upon admissions into the program.
- Students will be considered for scholarships based on their undergraduate math and science GPA prerequisites.
- Scholarship are not guaranteed.
- Scholarships will be awarded each month until all funds are awarded.
- Under current state law, non-Texas residents may be eligible to pay the Texas resident tuition rate for the academic terms that the scholarship is awarded, as long as there are no amendments to the state law and UNTHSC has not exceeded their state allotment of competitive waivers per term.
This page was last modified on October 6, 2020