If you’re having audio problems with your Zoom meeting, please select your issue below to troubleshoot:
- Audio Echo in a Meeting
- How Do I Join or Test My Computer Audio?
- My Audio is not working on iOS
- Where are my Audio Settings for iOS?
- Mute and Unmute
- Mute All and Unmute All
If you’re having trouble with video in your Zoom meeting, select your issue below to troubleshoot:
- My Video/Camera Isn’t Working
- How Do I Test My Video?
- How Do I Turn My Video or Microphone Off?
- How Do I Change The Video Layout?
- How to Pin Screen or Screens?
- Gallery View for iPad
- Video Not Working on Lenovo Devices
- How to Use Virtual Backgrounds on Zoom
- Camera Video is Unavailable On a Mac Running 10.7
- Do I Have to Have a Webcam to Join Zoom?
To learn how to share your screen, please see Sharing your Screen (link to sharing your screen accordion section on the Using Zoom’s Features page). To troubleshoot problems with screen sharing in Zoom, please select from the list below:
- Black Screen During Screen Sharing
- Sharing Computer Sound During Screen Sharing
- How Do I Start a Screen Share Meeting?
- Screen Sharing a Video Clip
- Screen Sharing with PowerPoint
- Screen Share a Keynote Presentation
- Full-screen when screen-sharing?
- Switching Windows During Screen Sharing
- Request or Give Remote Control During Screen Sharing