This session will include an in-depth training on both LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor – highlighting enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use. The webinar is ideal for instructors new to either application, and for anyone who wants a refresher.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover, from the instructor perspective:
– How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
– How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
– How Respondus Monitor provides greater flexibility for when and where tests are taken
– Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the new Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
– Best practices and tips for success with both applications
The session will conclude with a Q&A period.
January 30, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST, LIB225