- Recommending sustainable teaching strategies and educational technology choices that are realistic, scalable, and support your learning objectives.
- Providing the practical experience necessary for you to become a skilled, confident implementer of teaching strategies and instructional technology solutions that best suit your teaching style and instructional goals.
Lisa Hammonds, MSEd
Location: UNTHSC LIB 447
Areas of Expertise: Instructional Design, Faculty Development, Learner Centered Teaching, Instructional Technology
What can we do for you?
The CIL instructional designers develop creative, meaningful instruction using effective practices in course design, adhering to pedagogical strategies for teaching and learning, implementing evidence-based multimedia instruction principles, and leveraging learning technologies effectively. We can assist you with:
- Design engaging, relevant, and quality instruction
- Online, blended and face to face course development
- Creating assessments
- Quality Matters consultation and course review for online and blended courses
- Creating rich course content using tools such as RISE, Mindomo, Infographics, The Learning Glass and Sound Booth for video
- Instructional strategies and pedagogical best practices
- Accessibility and usability
- Faculty Professional Development in Course Design and Educational Technology
- Classroom observation and evaluation visits
What are some samples of what we do?
- RISE Interactive Learning Modules
- Mindomo Mind Maps
- Learning Glass & Voiceover Booth for media development (4th floor of library)
- Infographics for visual learning of cases, concepts
What is the process?
To being the process of Instructional Design, use the following documents. Then, fill out the form below or contact us via email or phone. We are looking forward to working with you.
- Course Roadmap Blueprint Builder
- Course Development Time Estimator