National Rural Telementoring Training Center
The Rural Telementoring Training Center (RTTC) provides free training, tools, and technical assistance to support the implementation and evaluation of telementoring programs for rural and remote health care workers.
Telementoring has a spectrum of uses for transforming health care training and education including:
- Delivering evidence-based curricula
- Offering practice-based, culturally responsive approaches to care
- Advancing the skill set of health care workers
- Task-shifting to increase community access to specialized care
- Creating communities of practice and learning that foster and engagement through peer-to-peer interaction