Nursing Home COVID-19 ECHO
Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes
The federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in collaboration with the ECHO Institute presents the National Nursing Home COVID-19 Action Network. With content provided by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), the goal of the Nursing Home COVID-19 ECHO is to train and support nursing home staff on best practices for protecting patients, staff, and visitors from deadly coronavirus infection and spread.
Nursing homes and assisted living facilities from around the country are invited to join this collaborative community to improve COVID-19 preparedness, safely, and infection control. The Nursing Home COVID-19 ECHO meets each Wednesday from 10:30 – 11:30 am (Central) and offers free CE/CME to participants! Click here for accreditation details. To join the ECHO, click the registration button below.
Session topics include:
- Ongoing COVID-19 Identification and Treatment
- Post-Vaccination Practices
- Emotional and Organizational Support for Staff
- Vaccination and Testing (ongoing Compliance)
- Addressing and Supporting the Needs for Residents and Families or Care Partners
- Leadership Communication for COVID-19
- Leadership Practices and Behaviors to Support Teams
- Stopping the Spread: Sustainable Infection Prevention
For more information, please contact:
Susanna Luk-Jones, MS
This page was last modified on April 21, 2021