Events and Workshops
Career Readiness Month – April 2023: “Create Your Playlist”
When registering for events in Engage, please indicate whether you plan to attend in-person or virtually (only available for some of the events): https://unthsc.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/career-center/events
* Attend three of the starred events to be eligible for the drawing for one of the following prizes: Charcuterie Board, JBL Waterproof Speaker, HSC Branded Business Cards, or HSC SWAG Pack!
* FREE FOOD will be provided for events on: 4/2, 4/3, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, and 4/28
Please register your planned attendance for each individual event on Engage: https://unthsc.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/career-center/events
Recent Virtual Events
ICYMI: Career Readiness Month – Workshop Recordings (April 2023)
- How to Attend a Virtual Job Fair (March 23)
- DEI- Show up authentically passcode: 4Q#C191e (April 11)
- Etiquette Dinner passcode: *n5#65m+ (April 18)
- Networking: Elevator Pitch and Your Personal Brand passcode: *0Xl=3G (April 13)
- Salary and Benefits Negotiation passcode: 7G!Qb7LM (April 20)
- Career Champions Awards Ceremony passcode: #R.e=5iD (April 27)
Career Readiness Themed Resources
Intercultural Fluency (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion)
LinkedIn Learning Videos
Previous Workshop Recordings
(see year listed for historical reference)
Thank you to those who were able to join us during Career Readiness Month in April 2020, whether it was just a singular activity, or if you took a deeper dive into the majority of the sessions. We hope that you gained valuable insights and resources from these experiences! If you missed any of the sessions, or would like to go back and review those in which you participated, you can find these in Canvas HERE, or individually below (HSC authentication required).
In addition, we are continuously adding more workshop and presentation recordings as we navigate the ongoing virtual world of work and education. Please stay tuned for for updated resources to add to your career readiness toolbox!
- Alumni Conversation with PA Alumna and CEO of Bloodscore, Rachel Miller, PA-C (November 17, 2020) – Topics include Entrepreneurship, Problem-solving, Intercultural Fluency, and Resiliency. For additional reading, here is a 2019 HSC Newsroom article featuring Rachel and her Bloodscore journey.
- Career Readiness: Alumni Panel (February 2020)
- Career Readiness: Overview and Resources (April 2020)
- CVs, Resumes, and Networking: How to Show that You’re a Problem-Solver (April 2020)
- Industry Leaders and Innovators Panel (April 2020)
- Leadership: Interviewing for Success (April 2020)
- Microcredentialing and Marketing Yourself (April 2020)
- Networking Etiquette: How to Shine in an Intercultural World (April 2020)
- Portfolium Overview: Microcredentialing and Other Tools (June 2020)
- Virtual Interviewing (November 2020)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty accessing these files.