- Recognizing behavior and habits impact our wellbeing
- Being active
- Maintaining balanced nutrition
- Being safe and secure
- Getting adequate sleep
Campus Resources and Programs:
- On-site Fitness Center
- Group Exercise Classes
- Team Lose It
- Intramurals & Competitions
- Bike Share
- Student Health Clinic
- Do I engage in at least 30 total (consecutive or nonconsecutive) minutes of physical activity daily?
- Do I eat a variety of healthy foods with adequate portions for my activity level?
- Do I regularly get adequate sleep?
- Do I pay attention to signs of illness and seek medical attention when needed?
- Do I take necessary precautions to minimize health risks?
This page was last modified on October 1, 2017