To support students academically and professionally by developing their ethical decision making skills.
There are two Pathways options for students: Restorative Pathway and Perspective Pathway.
How to Refer
In the event of an emergency or situation that elicits immediate intervention, please contact
- HSC Police Department (on campus): (817) 735-2600
- 911 (off campus)
Other Helpful Resources
- On call Care Team phone line: 817-735-2740
- Division of Student Affairs: (817) 735-2505
- HSC Student Health Clinic: 817-735-5051
- Director, Office of Disability Access: (817) 735-2134
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-2730-TALK
- HSC Sexual Assault Support