Group exercise classes bring fun and variety to any workout program. We provide an assortment of classes to help you reach your fitness goals. You will be notified of changes in the Daily News and Facebook, but one thing you can be sure of – there will always be classes available for your enjoyment!
Group Exercise Schedule
February 29 – March 31
Please see below for class cancellations and format substitutions.
Upcoming Class Format Substitutions or Cancellations
While we do our very best to avoid class cancellations, our schedule is based on our instructor availability, so in the event, an instructor is injured, ill or out of town, some classes may be canceled.
Not all of the listed formats are available year round. Click on the class name for more info
- HIIT – Do you want to increase your metabolism, increase fat burn, and burn calories? If so, High-Intensity Interval Training is for you! During this class, you will give one hundred percent effort through intense bursts of exercise and then will receive an active recovery period. These workouts can be done with no equipment, but kettlebells and dumbbells are often added. Come and try one of the most popular fitness trends in the industry!
- MetCon – “Metabolic Conditioning” a combination of anaerobic and aerobic exercises to maximize intensity in the shortest amount of time possible. This class is often utilized by athletes as a conditioning supplement to their respective sport. Perfect for all levels since each workout can be scaled based on personal output.
- Spin – Hills, sprints, jumps and intervals – spin has it all. If you’re looking for a fun-filled cardio workout with great music, come on in for a ride.
- Yoga – A great class to improve balance, strength and flexibility that is perfect for all fitness levels. Mats are provided, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Barre – Come experience this exhilarating class! This class includes a combination of postures inspired by ballet and other disciplines like yoga and Pilates. The class consists of balance while doing exercises that focus on isometric and strength training combined with high reps of small range of motion movements.
While we make every effort to avoid class substitutions and cancellations, please note that all class formats and times are subject to change without notice based on instructor availability.
This page was last modified on March 11, 2020