Our on-site fitness center is a facility designed to meet the fitness needs of students, alumni, faculty, staff, and community members. Take full advantage of this great resource available to you and to your family!
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-10pm
- Friday: 6am-8pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 9am-8pm
- The Fitness Center will be closed on 9/5/22 for the Labor Day Holiday.
- The Fitness Center will close/re-open along with University closures.
- *Subject to change without notice*
Locked Doors: Badge Required for Access
- An ID badge is required for entry to the fitness center before 7:00am, after 6:00pm, and on weekends.
- In order to unlock the door and be granted access, you must have your ID badge present.
- Should your ID badge not work, please call the number listed on the front door for assistance.
- Phone 817-735-2209
- E-mail: FitnessCenter@unthsc.edu
- Equipment Orientations are available by appointment only.
- Please email FitnessCenter@unthsc.edu to schedule your appointment.
Patrons must be at least 16 years of age to utilize Fitness Center amenities. (Includes use of outdoor court)
As of January 2, 2020, the membership fee for students will be removed. FAQ regarding change can be found HERE.
3515 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX, 76107