Request editing access
Here’s how to request editing access to new or additional sections of the UNTHSC website.
- Login to the UNTHSC Accounts Request Application
- Follow the instructions to “Add Request” for the person needing access
- Under Resource select “Web Content Editing“
- Under Special Instructions enter the section of the site that you need to edit. This is usually the name of a department. If you don’t know please provide a link to the page you want to edit.
- Leave the “Access Until” area blank
- Review and Submit your request
Your request will be routed to these departments for approval:
- The Office of Communication
- The department that owns the website you want to edit
- Web Services will send you a link to the required online WordPress Training Course
- After you have completed the WordPress Training Course with a passing grade you will be granted access to the requested pages
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last modified on May 19, 2017