HRS expands Organizational Development
Human Resource Services (HRS) Management Development Program provides new opportunities for Health Science Center employees to enhance their leadership skills.
The six-month program offers monthly courses and computer-based training on a variety of management topics, as well as important Health Science Center initiatives such as Southern Association of Colleges (SACS) accreditation and process improvement efforts. HRS offers the program twice a year.
The program covers:
- The UNTHSC Strategy Map and the Denison organizational culture survey
- SACS accreditation and our Quality Enhancement Plan
- Process Improvement and the Plan-Do-Check-Act model
- Human Resource Services
- Management and Leadership Skills (performance management, organizational change, problem solving and critical thinking, the five dysfunctions of teams, building trust, motivating and leading others, team building)
- Community Engagement and Marketing and Communication
In addition to developing leadership skills, the program gives participants a chance to guide the direction of the Health Science Center by sharing ideas and input on our programs and initiatives.