Online payments may be made 24 hours a day via the Student Center @ my.hsc.unt.edu using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa or E-check. Debit and Credit card payments will be charged a 2.7% fee.
Payment by Cash or Check
Cash and check payments are accepted at the Cashier’s Office, SSC 150, M-F, 8-5
Payment by Mail
Checks may also be mailed; however, payments must be received by the due date and postmarks will not be considered. Please include your full name and student id number on checks to insure proper credit.
Mail check payments to:
Student Accounting Office
1051 Haskell St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Cash payments via mail are not accepted.
Payment by Installment
UNT HSC provides the following alternatives for the payment of tuition and fees during the Fall and Spring semesters for non-D.O. students:
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration or by the payment due date; or
- One-third payment of tuition and fees upon registration, or by the payment deadline, with one-third due in each of the next two months.
- Installment plans are self-service and can be set up on your Student Center at MyHSC.
Installment Plans are not offered during the Summer semester.
UNT HSC provides for payment of tuition and fees for D.O. students through the following alternatives:
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration.
- Payment in two installments with the first installment due prior to the first day of classes and the second installment due prior to the first day of class in January. (Default plan)
- Payment in four installments with the first installment due prior to the first day of classes, the second installment due in September, the third installment due prior to the first day of class in January, and the final installment due in March. (Alternative plan)
- The alternative plan is self-service and can be set up on your Student Center at MyHSC.
The following fees may not be included in an installment payment plan and must be paid along with the first installment: Late Registration Fee, Student Health Insurance Fee.
Please Note: By choosing the Installment Plan, a student recognizes they are in a contractual agreement. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date, may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester may be denied credit for the work done that semester.
This page was last modified on July 22, 2016