The primary objective of institutional data and reporting is to ensure the timely delivery of accurate information with the goal of promoting informed decision-making and furthering the mission of the University. The area ensures compliance with federal reporting allowing participation in federal student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act. Additionally, institutional data and reporting ensures compliance with state reporting requirements, including those which impact allocation of Graduate Medical Education (GME) funds.
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
- Legislative Budget Board (LBB) – Texas
- Council of Graduate Schools/ Graduate Record Exam Survey of Graduate (CGS/GRE) Enrollment and Degrees
- U.S. News Best Graduate Schools
- Association of Academic Health Centers Members Profile Survey
- SACSCOC Institutional and Financial Profiles
- Ad-hoc reports and special projects
For more detailed and interactive data related to the topics listed below, please visit the THECB’s Higher Education Accountability System.
For national level comparative data, please visit the IPEDS Data Center
This page was last modified on October 11, 2017