The 2017 faculty evaluation and staff performance feedback processes are completed using an online application.
All direct supervisors will complete a faculty evaluation or staff performance feedback form for each employee (hired before July 1, 2017) by September 30.
Application link: https://apps.unthsc.edu/ef
- Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (on Mac). You will see a notice indicating the browser is not supported when attempting to use Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For more technical updates, click HERE to read the August 22nd message from ITS.
Updates: New Journaling Feature
Team member and supervisors can now collaborate to update their goals throughout the year with the new journaling feature within the Staff Performance Feedback application. Both supervisors and team members can leave comments about successes and opportunities for improvement. This allows for an on-going conversation between supervisor and team member to ensure the most up to date goals are reflected and progress is documented. Additionally, this provides a method for updates throughout the year so that the information is available electronically when both team members and supervisors prepare for the formal process.
- Staff Performance Feedback Application Journaling Instructions- Team Member (with screenshots)
- Staff Performance Feedback Application Journaling Instructions- Supervisor (with screenshots)
Online Application Training Videos:
- 12/14/17 from 1-2 pm in LIB 110
- 12/18/17 from 10-11 am in LIB 110
- July 10-12: Supervisor Preview Period (supervisors only)
- July 13: Launch of online application
- July 13-September 1: Supervisors set internal deadlines to ensure all submissions are finalized before Sept. 30.
- September 30: Reviews completed / submitted through the online application
- SEE_2020 Roadmap
- Tips for Conducting a Goal Setting Discussion
- Discussing and Improving Team Performance
- How to Manage Negative Reactions to Feedback
- Rating Pitfalls to Avoid
- “The Eleventh Element” chapter from 12 – The Elements of Great Managing (Available through the Lewis Library)
- NY Times Article: You’ve Been Doing a Fantastic Job. Just One Thing …
- SMART Goal: Goal-Setting Workshop
- Course Code: AP17GS
- August 10th from 3-4 pm in EAD 719
- August 23rd from 3-4 pm in EAD 291
- September 6th from 3-4 pm In EAD 719
- Facilitating Effective Performance Evaluations/Feedback
- Course Code: AP16FE
- July 31st from 2-4 pm in EAD 291
- August 16th from 2-4 pm in EAD 291
- August 30th from 2-4pm in EAD 291
- Staff Performance Feedback Q&As
- Course Code: HO17QA
- July 13th from 2-3 pm in LIB 110
- July 25th from 10-11 am in LIB 110
- August 8th from 3-4 pm in EAD 291
- August 24th from 12-1 pm in EAD 291
- Sept 12th from 4-5 pm in EAD 291
- Sept 28th from 9-10 am in EAD 291
Staff Performance Feedback Toolkit
- UNTHSC 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Form (template)
- Please note, the 2017 Staff Performance Feedback will be completed and submitted in the new UNTHSC Feedback Application. The above template is for note-taking and preparation purposes only.
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Steps
- 2017 Feedback Form Updates
- If you would like to know what has changed from the 2016 process, please click on the link above.
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Application Instructions- Team Member (with screenshots)
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Application Instructions- Supervisor (with screenshots)
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Form- Section Instructions
Online Application Training Videos:
- Submitting Team Member Comments
- Form Navigation
- Submitting Supervisor Comments
- Completing Supervisor “Required Actions”
- Facilitating a Successful Performance Feedback Session
- Values Assessment Checklist
- Feedback Form Goal Setting Checklist
- Performance Feedback Examples
- Faculty Evaluation:
- Contact Laura Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Performance Feedback:
This page was last modified on November 27, 2017