The 2017 faculty evaluation and staff performance feedback processes are completed using an online application.
All direct supervisors will complete a faculty evaluation or staff performance feedback form for each employee (hired before July 1, 2017) by September 30.
Application link: https://apps.unthsc.edu/ef
- Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (on Mac). You will see a notice indicating the browser is not supported when attempting to use Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For more technical updates, click HERE to read the August 22nd message from ITS.
- July 10-12: Supervisor Preview Period (supervisors only)
- July 13: Launch of online application
- July 13-September 1: Supervisors set internal deadlines to ensure all submissions are finalized before Sept. 30.
- September 30: Reviews completed / submitted through the online application
- SEE_2020 Roadmap
- Tips for Conducting a Goal Setting Discussion
- Discussing and Improving Team Performance
- How to Manage Negative Reactions to Feedback
- Rating Pitfalls to Avoid
- “The Eleventh Element” chapter from 12 – The Elements of Great Managing (Available through the Lewis Library)
- NY Times Article: You’ve Been Doing a Fantastic Job. Just One Thing …
- SMART Goal: Goal-Setting Workshop
- Course Code: AP17GS
- August 10th from 3-4 pm in EAD 719
- August 23rd from 3-4 pm in EAD 291
- September 6th from 3-4 pm In EAD 719
- Facilitating Effective Performance Evaluations/Feedback
- Course Code: AP16FE
- July 31st from 2-4 pm in EAD 291
- August 16th from 2-4 pm in EAD 291
- August 30th from 2-4pm in EAD 291
- Staff Performance Feedback Q&As
- Course Code: HO17QA
- July 13th from 2-3 pm in LIB 110
- July 25th from 10-11 am in LIB 110
- August 8th from 3-4 pm in EAD 291
- August 24th from 12-1 pm in EAD 291
- Sept 12th from 4-5 pm in EAD 291
- Sept 28th from 9-10 am in EAD 291
Staff Performance Feedback Toolkit
- UNTHSC 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Form (template)
- Please note, the 2017 Staff Performance Feedback will be completed and submitted in the new UNTHSC Feedback Application. The above template is for note-taking and preparation purposes only.
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Steps
- 2017 Feedback Form Updates
- If you would like to know what has changed from the 2016 process, please click on the link above.
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Application Instructions- Team Member (with screenshots)
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Application Instructions- Supervisor (with screenshots)
- 2017 Staff Performance Feedback Form- Section Instructions
Online Application Training Videos:
- Submitting Team Member Comments
- Form Navigation
- Submitting Supervisor Comments
- Completing Supervisor “Required Actions”
- Facilitating a Successful Performance Feedback Session
- Values Assessment Checklist
- Feedback Form Goal Setting Checklist
- Performance Feedback Examples
- Faculty Evaluation:
- Contact Laura Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Performance Feedback:
This page was last modified on August 22, 2017