- 7 Projects
- Approximately $92 million in total funding
- Projects represent 3 schools (Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, UNTHSC School of Public Health, and the UNT System College of Pharmacy) as well as the UNTHSC Office of Professional and Continuing Education
- Working with 7 hospitals: JPS Health Network, PLAZA Medical Center of Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Multiple non-provider partners: Area Agency on Aging, Meals on Wheels, etc.
- All projects, other than the family medicine residency expansion, aim to impact 100% Medicaid and low-income, uninsured populations.
- Serving an estimated minimum of 5,200 patients, and performing 37,000 encounters
This page was last modified on May 11, 2016