Office of Contract Administration
Our goal is to create an informative, welcoming, and user-friendly platform to help you with business contracts. First, here’s an introduction to who we are.
The Office of Contract Administration supports the mission of the University by facilitating business contract processing, routing and administration for the UNT Health Science Center (UNTHSC) in a professional and timely manner, in accordance with State of Texas Laws and institutional policies. This includes, but is not limited to compliance review, analysis, and support for appropriate changes to contracts. To help ensure that UNTHSC business contracts are reviewed and signed by the appropriate personnel, all business contracts should be routed through the Office of Contract Administration. Contracts containing fiscal obligations (expenditures) shall also be routed to the BSS Purchasing Department electronically with an ePro requisition.
The Office of Contract Administration at the UNT Health Science Center will also:
- Review and process business/service/purchasing contracts
- Assist with business contract negotiations (as needed)
- Facilitate routing of contracts to contract completion/execution
- Maintain electronic records of UNT Health Science Center business contracts through Database Management
- Provide contract training
- Develop and maintain a university manual of policy and procedures for contract routing at UNT Health Science Center
- Perform random and planned file/contract reviews of executed contracts/agreements for compliance
Here’s a summary of our website features and navigation:
- Total Contract Manager (TCM) – is the contract management software tool for UNTHSC. Here you can find the link to access the system (available to you with your EUID username & password), instructional videos, reference guides and job aids
- Contract Liaisons – are those individuals within the department that partner with us to facilitate routing of contracts to execution. Here you will find quarterly updates, Contract Liaison procedures & the link to the form to delegate a Contract Liaison
- FAQs – (Frequently Asked Questions) we update regularly
- Meet the Staff – see the staff of the office
- Policies – highlight the internal guidance for UNTHSC contracts
- Training Resources – highlights the training offerings, resources, and the link to request individualized training
Office of Contract Administration (OCA)
This is our new address: 3601 West 7th Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76107.
This page was last modified on July 25, 2022