Workers’ Compensation procedures at UNTHSC are managed by Human Resources.
When an injury occurs, employees should notify their supervisor and then contact Meagan Voorhies, Claims Coordinator, 817-735-2230.
- Complete Employee’s Report of Injury and Notice of Network Requirements and return to Human Resources no later than the third calendar day after the first notice of injury.
- As of October 1, 2011, employees who experience a work-related injury must seek medical treatment from a health provider in the designated workers’ compensation Health Care Network.
- Employee’s Report of Injury
- Employee Notice of Network Requirements
- If your injured employee is unable to report the injury, please contact Meagan Voorhies, Claims Coordinator, 817-735-2230.
- Complete the supervisor’s packet and return to HRS no later than 24-hours after the first notice of injury.
- Supervisor’s report of injury
If you have questions or need information about Human Resources policies and procedures, call the Human Resources Support Center, 1-855-878-7650, or visit hr.untsystem.edu