We welcome all new employees to the University of North Texas Health Science Center and UNT Health.
As part of orientation, we require that every new employee read material listed below.
If you have questions please refer to the Onboarding checklist, ask your supervisor or contact Campus Human Resources.
On the first day of employment new employees must come to Human Resources, EAD, Room 280, to complete required paperwork. Please bring proper identification.
- Find employee and supervisor Onboarding checklists.
- Find the Employee Ethics and Standards of Conduct policy. New employees are required to read and acknowledge this policy.
- Find the New Employee Affidavit Policy. New employees are required to read and acknowledge this policy.
- Find Mandatory Employee Notices. These are required reading for all new employees:
- Alcohol and drug testing guidelines
- Privacy Practice
- Selective Service registration
- Workers Compensation coverage and rights
- Texas Hazard Communications Act
- AIDS-HIV information
- Occupational Protection from Hepatitis B guidelines
- Records retention guide
This page was last modified on July 20, 2015