New Employee Resources
We welcome all new employees to the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth.
As part of your on-boarding experience, we require that every new team member attend New Team Member Orientation. Due to COVID-19, we are holding our NTMO virtually.
If you have questions please refer to the On-boarding checklist, ask your supervisor or contact Campus Human Resources.
On the first day of employment new employees must come to Human Resources, EAD, Room 280, to complete required paperwork. Please bring proper identification.
- Find employee and supervisor Onboarding checklists in the Forms library.
- Find the Employee Ethics and Standards of Conduct policy. New employees are required to read and acknowledge this policy.
- Find the New Employee Affidavit Policy. New employees are required to read and acknowledge this policy.
- Find Mandatory Employee Notices. These are required reading for all new employees:
- Find additional required training for new faculty and staff.
This page was last modified on August 21, 2020