The free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to help employees with family, legal or financial issues, substance abuse or other stressful events. EAP programs are available to retirement-eligible employees, retirees, household members and dependents.
Alliance Work Partners is the EAP provider and its services are free and confidential. The self-referral number is 800-343-3822. Managers also may refer employees to EAP.
Alliance Work Partners has a revised log-in function as of Oct. 5, 2015. Returning users must re-register, but previously accessed information will remain available.
To log in:
Frequently discussed issues are:
- Family issues: parenting support, couples and marital issues
- Job related: job performance and career management
- Depression, anxiety, emotional problems
- Child and dependent adult care issues
- Alcohol, drug and other addictions and addiction treatment
- Legal and financial issues
- Self-improvement plans
- Communication skills
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Time management
- Smoking cessation
- Grief and loss
- Weight loss
This page was last modified on October 9, 2015