Employee Assistance Program
The free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to help employees with family, legal or financial issues, substance abuse or other stressful events. EAP programs are available to retirement-eligible employees, retirees, household members and dependents.
Alliance Work Partners is the EAP provider and its services are free and confidential. The self-referral number is 800-343-3822. Managers also may refer employees to EAP.
Alliance Work Partners has a revised log-in function as of Oct. 5, 2015. Returning users must re-register, but previously accessed information will remain available.
To log in:
Frequently discussed issues are:
- Family issues: parenting support, couples and marital issues
- Job related: job performance and career management
- Depression, anxiety, emotional problems
- Child and dependent adult care issues
- Alcohol, drug and other addictions and addiction treatment
- Legal and financial issues
- Self-improvement plans
- Communication skills
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Time management
- Smoking cessation
- Grief and loss
- Weight loss
This page was last modified on May 10, 2017