The free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to help employees with family, legal or financial issues, substance abuse or other stressful events. EAP programs are available to retirement-eligible employees, retirees, household members and dependents.
Alliance Work Partners is the EAP provider and its services are free and confidential. The self-referral number is 800-343-3822. Managers also may refer employees to EAP.
AWP also has a robust website it refers to as HELPNET with a wide array of web-based training, assessments, articles, tips, and resources including access to a law library and financial calculators.
- The self-referral number is available 24 hours, every day: 800-343-3822.
- EAP consultations (up to six per year per personal session) are free and confidential.
- Log in with this user name: UNTmember@alliancewp.com. The password is AWP4me. You will be asked to create a new user name and password for future use.
- Contact Alliance Work Partners for log-in assistance.
Frequently discussed issues are:
- Family issues: parenting support, couples and marital issues
- Job related: job performance and career management
- Depression, anxiety, emotional problems
- Child and dependent adult care issues
- Alcohol, drug and other addictions and addiction treatment
- Legal and financial issues
- Self-improvement plans
- Communication skills
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Time management
- Smoking cessation
- Grief and loss
- Weight loss