You’ll find information, forms and links for HR and State of Texas services here on the UNTHSC website and on the UNT System Human Resources website.
If you need assistance on the Fort Worth campus, please call us at 817-735-2690 or visit our office in Room 280 of the Everett Administration Building.
We’re available to help faculty and staff who have questions about employee relations, policies and procedures and benefits. We’ll help you find support for recruiting and hiring, and leadership and management training from Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Total Rewards, the Human Resources departments that serve UNTHSC and all system locations. – Dana Perdue, SPHR, director, UNTHSC Campus HR
- Find a directory of Human Resources staff and the UNTHSC departments they assist.
- Benefits – Insurance
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Employee Assistance Program and its SafeRide Program
- If you have questions about time, leave, payroll, purchasing and travel, contact Business Support Services, 1-855-868-4357.
- Find the holiday schedule for FY16 and for FY17.
- Find the 2015 Performance Feedback Tool Kit.
This page was last modified on May 4, 2016