You’ll find information, forms and links for HR and State of Texas services here on the UNTHSC website and on the Human Resources area of the UNT System website.
If you need assistance on the Fort Worth campus, please call us at 817-735-2690 or visit our office in Room 280 of the Everett Administration Building.
We’re available to help faculty and staff who have questions about employee relations, policies and procedures and benefits. We’ll help you find support for recruiting and hiring, and leadership and management training from Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Total Rewards, the Human Resources departments that serve UNTHSC and all system locations. – Dana Perdue, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, director, UNTHSC Campus HR
- FLSA Overtime Rule; Ask questions about the FLSA Overtime Rule
- Benefits – Insurance
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Records; Verification of Employment
- Employee Assistance Program and SafeRide Program
- If you have questions about time, leave, payroll, purchasing and travel, contact Business Support Services, 1-855-868-4357.
Human Resources is a shared service, along with ITSS and Business Support Services, that provides services to all UNT System campuses and components.
This page was last modified on January 12, 2017