The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit – and takes actions to prevent – discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate. The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
Equal Opportunity provides these services:
- Investigations of alleged discrimination, harassment and sexual misconduct
- Training and development of training to explain equal opportunity laws, regulations and policies
- Creation or revision of policies related to all areas of diversity, inclusion, equity and opportunity
- Find our statement of non-discrimination and related policies.
- Contact the Human Resources Support Center, 1-855-878-7650
This page was last modified on June 19, 2015