HSC Project Management Community of Practice
HSC Project Management Zoom Link: https://unthsc.zoom.us/j/85406434874?pwd=R0N2TktSa3AvM3FmK2xVb0pTUlBKZz09
The Division of Academic Innovation (DAI) invites you to join a new HSC Project Management Community of Practice group, which is open to all faculty and staff members.
We will host an information session on Thursday, Jan 19th, 12-1 pm, at IREB 230. If you want to learn more about this group, we highly recommend you join us in person if you can.
Please note RSVPs are due by 5 pm, Friday, Jan 13th. Lunch will be only provided to those who register before this deadline. If you have any questions about this group, please reach out to Jiaqi Yu, Ph.D., Sr. Instructional Designer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foster a community of practice to optimize project management solutions and communication strategies at HSC.
- Share best practices for managing and organizing projects effectively
- Discuss strategies and solutions to improving workflows, communication, and collaboration
- Improve project management skills with professional certifications
- Create a resource repository for project management solutions
- Brainstorming: Focus on sharing ideas, resources, and best practices.
- Study Group: Focus on sharing resources and supporting each other in acquiring PMP, CAPM, or other certifications.
- Show & Tell: Focus on showcasing tips and tricks for project management software and sharing processes and templates.
- This group will meet monthly for 1 hour in a hybrid format (allowing in-person and virtual participation).
- The group will interact via MS Teams between meetings with different channels representing different sub-groups.
The HSC Project Management Community of Practice ticket sales has ended!