Canvas Tips and Tricks 2022-2023 – #7
November 14, 2022 • Uncategorized
Course Development Toolkit
Spring is coming! Many of you are already busy preparing your course for the spring semester. Division of Academic Innovation would like to help with the Course Development Toolkit! You can access the toolkit through the orange Faculty Course Prep button in the right navigation of any Canvas course.
The Course Development Toolkit contains the following documents:
- Online Course Development Timeline
- Online Course Map Template
- Start of Semester Canvas Checklist
- Revised Blooms Taxonomy Action Verbs
- Quality Matters Higher Education Rubric
- Online Course Accessibility Checklist
- Strategies for Inclusive Teaching Worksheet
For a brief introduction to each document, read the Introduction to the DAI Course Development Toolkit, which is the first item in the toolkit.
If you have any questions regarding course development for your course(s), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.