Reconfigure Email Account
If you have just migrated to Office 365 you will only be required to reconfigure your existing email account.
- Click on the Settings icon
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click on your email account
- Click on Account (Your email address)
- Change the server name to outlook.office365.com
- Make sure the Domain field is empty
- Change your Username to your full email address (i.e. Firstname.Lastname@unthsc.edu)
- Click Done to accept the changes
New account setup for Office 365
In the Settings menu click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Click Add Account. In the Add Account page click on Exchange.
Type your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) into the email address field. Then type your email password into the Password field. Click Next when ready.
Change Server to outlook.office365.com. Verify that your email address is in the Username field and Domain is empty. Click Next when ready.
Modify your sync settings if needed. Click Save when finished.
This page was last modified on September 28, 2015