The Annual Promotion and Tenure Review Process is initiated by the Provost in August before the beginning of the fiscal year. Deans and Department Chairs receive notification with the process instructions and Promotion and Tenure Process Timeline which is to be followed.
The names of all candidate(s) for promotion and/or tenure must be submitted to the Chairman of the appropriate Promotion and Tenure Committee and copies to Shay Singleterry in the Office of Faculty Affairs before the deadline date of September 1st.
Please see the links below if you plan to apply for promotion and/or tenure:
- Memo from the Provost
- Top 10 Strategies for Preparing the Annual Tenure and Promotion Dossier
- Promotion – Article IX of Faculty Bylaws
- Tenure – Article X of Faculty Bylaws
- Criteria for Promotion and Tenure
- Promotion and Tenure Process Time Line 2016-2017
- Annual Promotion and Tenure Packet Checklist
- CV Format
This page was last modified on August 11, 2016