Adjunct Non-clinical Faculty Appointments are granted to those that serve in an academic role such as teaching, lecturing and/or grading assignments. Please use the forms links below for preparing the packet for submission to the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- Adjunct Non-clinical Appointment Packet Checklist
- Adjunct Non-clinical Appointment Request Memo Template
- Criminal History Check Form (Paid adjunct position only)
- Drug Screen Consent Form (Paid adjunct position only)
Things to Remember!
- Please submit the adjunct appointment packet via email to Chris.Mason@unthsc.edu at least 10 business days prior to the start date to allow time to review and route for approval by the Dean/Vice Provost of Health Institutes and Provost.
- Paid Adjunct Faculty – A position must be posted and remain open for 5 business days before closing the position. Background check and drug screen must be complete and verified by HR. Questions, contact Misty.Haskins@unthsc.edu.
Request that Original Transcripts be Sent Directly to:
UNT Health Science Center
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Attn: Chris Mason, Office of Faculty Affairs
Copies of transcripts or transcripts released to the student CAN NOT be accepted.
If for some reason the department receives the transcript, do not open the sealed envelope. Bring directly to Faculty Affairs. The transcript is not considered ‘Official” if opened by anyone other than the Office of Faculty Affairs.
Electronic transcripts are acceptable but must be released directly to Chris.Mason@unthsc.edu
Faculty Affairs will notify the department when transcripts are received.
This page was last modified on February 4, 2016