Adjunct faculty are granted appointment for three years. Prior to the appointment termination date:
- Faculty Affairs will notify the department/institute by providing a list of appointments due to expire.
- Department/institute notifies Faculty Affairs which faculty the chair/institute executive director intends to reappoint.
- Clinical Faculty Reappointment: Copy of current medical/professional license (verification of current and unrestricted license is also accepted) and copy of medical/professional liability insurance must be submitted to Faculty Affairs.
- Faculty Affairs will prepare and send reappointment letters and certificates to the department/institute to mail to adjunct faculty.
- Questions; please contact Chris.Mason@unthsc.edu / 817-735-2623.
Clinical – Verification of Current and Unrestricted License
Please click on the appropriate link below to verify current and unrestricted license.
This page was last modified on March 3, 2016