Adjunct faculty are granted appointment for three years. Prior to the appointment termination date:
- Faculty Affairs will notify the department/institute by providing a list of appointments due to expire.
- Department/institute notifies Faculty Affairs which faculty the chair/institute executive director intends to reappoint.
- Clinical: Department/institute prepares the clinical reappointment packet using the checklist below.
- Faculty Affairs will prepare and send reappointment letters and certificates to the department/institute to mail to adjunct faculty.
- Questions; please contact Chris.Mason@unthsc.edu / 817-735-2623.
Clinical Faculty Reappointment Checklist.
Clinical – Verification of Current and Unrestricted License
Please click on the appropriate link below to verify current and unrestricted license.
This page was last modified on April 28, 2017