*New changes coming to the telecom customer service portal for billing and telephone related services. Stay tuned for more details!
Gibson D. Lewis Library, Suite 108
955 Montgomery St
Fort Worth, TX, 76107
University of North Texas System
817-735-2002 (Fort Worth)
The mission of the Telecommunication division is to provide telecommunication management and services (as appropriate) to faculty, staff, students, patients and the general public; provide technical guidance and support for telecommunication programs; provide end-user training and to assistance in the use of telecommunication products throughout UNT Health Science Center.
- Coordinate and advise all departments on current telecommunications technologies and needs.
- Plan, coordinate and perform all telephone service adds, moves, and changes at all UNTHSC facilities.
- Process and produce telecommunications services (telephones, cellular services, pagers) for each department.
- Administer and coordinate pager services including activations, exchanging non-working pagers, terminating service on rentals, spare pagers and parts for minor repairs.
- Administer and coordinate HSC approved, paid and supported cellular/wireless telephone and laptop internet air cards including activations, deactivations, support, accessories, and billing.
- Provide front lobby (EAD Atrium) reception and switchboard operation Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding designated holidays). This includes maintaining status of and providing services for key personnel and students.
- Maintain and update the HSC intra-net web based version of the UNTHSC telephone directory.
- Provide telephone, voice mail, cellular services and pager training to UNTHSC employees.
- Provide system administration for the main HSC telephone system. This includes support and maintenance of system software and hardware.
- Administer and coordinate voice mail services for HSC main campus which includes all adds, changes, training and maintenance.
- Administer and coordinate Automatic Call Distribution services for the HSC main campus which includes management, service and support for ACD software and hardware.
This page was last modified on April 20, 2017