Instructions to MAC VPN
Configuring the Client
If you have any questions, please call the HelpDesk at 817-735-2192.
- Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, located in your Applications folder.
- If not Download HERE
- In the space provided:, enter vpnweb.unthsc.edu.
- Click Connect.
- In the space to the right of Username:, enter your EUID.
- In the space to the right of Password:, enter your EUID password.
- Click OK.
- To keep the icon in the Dock, right-click the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client icon in the Dock and select Options > Keep in Dock.
- To disconnect, click the icon in the Dock, which brings up a window; click Disconnect in the window. Or, click on the icon in the menu bar and select Disconnect.
- Quit Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (File > Quit, or command-Q).
- Your settings are retained (except for your password).
- From now on, each time you open Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client, just click Connect, enter your password, and click OK.
Note: Be sure you unmounts any servers/computers you are remotely connected to before disconnecting VPN. Otherwise, your Mac will be unavailable for 5 minutes!
This page was last modified on May 4, 2018