Founded by UNTHSC, ForHER is a collaborative health model designed to improve women’s health through excellence in clinical care, research, and education. Quite simply, we’re here to help women of all ages and cultures make informed decisions about their personal health. It is our objective to:
- Provide comprehensive preventative women’s health care for disease prevention
- Promote research and scholarly activity to benefit the community we serve
- Educate women of all ages regarding preventative measures and management of health problems
- Provide health promotion, disease prevention, education and outreach to our community
- Provide education for medical and public health professionals
- Mentor health care professionals, researchers and students to become leaders in women’s health
Our services are provided by a multidisciplinary team of professionals from the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Public Health, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and UNT Health.