Coordination of Planning and Construction of Approved Projects:
- Monitor development of preliminary plans.
- Coordinate planning with UNTHSC departments, consultants and contractors.
- Assist in receipt of bids for construction projects.
- Review and make recommendations regarding awards of construction contracts.
- Monitor construction progress.
Construction Project Management:
- Provide administrative management and professional services required to successfully expedite and accomplish new construction, renovation and replacement of the physical facilities and infrastructure. Develops plans specifications. Coordinates bidding process.
- Procures consulting services.
- Provides financial and scheduling controls.
- Assists in administering contracts and budgets.
- Performs on-site inspections.
- Monitors project progress through close out and warranty periods.
- Project evaluation and coordination.
- Complete project drawings and estimates for proposed construction project. Coordinates construction projects with UNTHSC departments and personnel.
- Project Engineering
This page was last modified on January 9, 2017